Technical support > Mac

UFOAI for Mac???

<< < (4/7) > >>

Damonicos:
I found a ufoconsole.log in my /users/username/documents/ufoai-w.4-dev/base
And attached it. Looks like sumthing to do with intro. tho turning the intro off hasnt done anything... =\ ya got me

Mattn:
change the cvar value from cl_introshown in your config.cfg from 0 to 1. 1 means that the intro.ogm is not played after game startup. and i suppose that our ogm implementation fails on your machine.

Twenty-four:
Now I know some more:
I hadn't had a config.cfg file in the 2.4 dev-version. I had one in the 2.3 version, but in the 2.4 dev-version, on the place where the config.cfg, the stats.log file etc. should be, there was only the ufoconsole.log. Perhaps that's the problem?

I thought myself clever and tried out if it worked with the config.cfg-file from 2.3 with the cl_introshown set to 1. This time, it was on the whole screen and not only in a window, but it crashed the same moment as always.

PS @ Damonicos: Spotlight is the search in your mac. In every Finder-window it's in the upper right corner and it's on the upper right corner of your screen (the magnifying glass).

Damonicos:
lol confusing me, what is "cvar" ?
Im finding my Config.cfg in /Users/username/Documents/UFOAI-2.3/base
The Dev Folder (/Users/username/Documents/UFOAI-2.4-dev/base) only contains a ufoconsole.log (Thats it!)
I had cl_introshown set at 1 and it didnt work. I set it to 0 just for the heck of it but nothin happend. I'll try setting it to 1 again and see.

Damonicos:
The line seems to have it's "Cvar" set to 1 as shown. No effect on loading.

set cl_introshown "1" a

btw , not sure this will help, but here is a ufoconsole.log for my game that IS "working", tho i think its a few versions back, and doesnt have sound.. Except on the Intro. Intro works great With sound.

@24 Ahhh ok thanks. hehe . Can u tell I havnt been a mac user for very long  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version