Technical support > Mac

UFOAI for Mac???

<< < (3/7) > >>

Mattn:
looks like a problem in the ogm video rendering, start ufo with ./ufo +set cl_introshown 1 please or edit your config.cfg (see wiki faq for the path)

Damonicos:
I have downloaded the Mac OSX version on your website and it Crashes on Launch everytime. Doesnt even get close to starting.
Could that be due to another version on my Mac at the same time? This one works, with minor bugs and no sound.
(UFO:AI 2.3 IA-32 Jun 17 2010 MacOSX DEBUG build 30554M)
My only current showstoppers for this debug version is 1st No Sound.
and 2nd Twice now i've lost 1 team member in a battle, and upon looting some grenades from the corpse the game Brings me back to just before the battle took place. (my member is alive again and dropship is back over Mission Site)
Hope this helps

- Im using OSX 10.5.8
I've also tried your 850mb version u linked but it failed to mount. =\
Is there a way to uninstall the game? I looked in "Application Support" folder but didnt see anything.

- Im not sure how to find my ufoconsole.log

Twenty-four:
I'm sorry but I don't really get it...  :-[

--- Quote ---start ufo with ./ufo +set cl_introshown 1
--- End quote ---
I don't know what you mean with that or how I can do that.

--- Quote ---edit your config.cfg
--- End quote ---
I find my config.cfg file, but I can't open it and I wouldn't know what to change.

Sorry, I've really no idea of programming language... If you could tell me how to do this, I will, otherwise I think I'll have to wait for the next release...

@Damonicos: If you want to find your ufoconsole.log, simply use spotlight, search for ufoconsole.log and take the latest one.

Damonicos:
spotlight eh? hm no idea what that is either. I downloaded the 850mb dev version again. anyone get past the initial loading screen?
Im being teased by hearing the music now, but the game is hung up at the end of the loading bar.

Damonicos:
I found cl_introshown 1 in config.cfg it was set to 1. i tried setting it to 0 but same thing. just hangs at then end of first loading bar.
btw in the debug version i have the sound Intro sound does work. just sound doesnt after that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version