project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Live aliens research  (Read 4001 times)

Offline SpikeOnUr6

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Live aliens research
« on: January 24, 2011, 07:22:52 pm »
Hi everybody!

I've been playing 2.3.1 stable version for a lot of hours and guys, this game is great!
Now, I feel that I miss something to access the last researches.... I think it's a matter of live aliens. If I kill the ones I have already in my base (e.g. to defend it during an invasion), will it cause the researches not showing up? Or the only thing that matters is the number of "captures", not the total number of live aliens in the base?

Cheers!

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Live aliens research
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 08:37:41 pm »
I've been playing 2.3.1 stable version for a lot of hours and guys, this game is great!
Now, I feel that I miss something to access the last researches.... I think it's a matter of live aliens. If I kill the ones I have already in my base (e.g. to defend it during an invasion), will it cause the researches not showing up? Or the only thing that matters is the number of "captures", not the total number of live aliens in the base?

The total number of alive aliens on the base (which has labs an scientists) matters.
But you don't need more than 10

It is also possible that you need to wait (and do missions). Some events are timed..

-geever

Offline Kildor

• Project Artist
  • Captain
  • Project mapper and some other stuff`er
    • View Profile
    • http://ufoai.nx0.ru
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 06:26:46 am »
> But you don't need more than 10
yet.

Offline SpikeOnUr6

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 11:01:50 pm »
It is also possible that you need to wait (and do missions). Some events are timed..

Mmmh.... several months (game time) have passed now.... and many more missions. Alien containments are full and nothing happens....  ???