project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: terror mission to base where none exists - base red alert bug  (Read 2431 times)

Offline jcjordan

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
terror mission to base where none exists - base red alert bug
« on: October 29, 2010, 01:02:35 am »
I've got a save game of a new game I just started & I've already got a terror mission to a base where none exists so if I went on this mission I'd get bases locked up w/ the red alert base under attack error. I saved game in new slot so I've got it available if someone wants to look at it. I went ahead & automissioned the mission to clear it & things are fine in my game but I did notice that at the sell/ship the ufo to storage that the ufo showed as the last mission I had completed. The last mission I had completed was to a ufo I shot down & was about 35-40% damaged.
Does anyone want to look at this game error or do ya'll think ya'll have got enough of a handle on it to quash from others?

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: terror mission to base where none exists - base red alert bug
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 01:33:56 am »
I've got a save game of a new game I just started & I've already got a terror mission to a base where none exists so if I went on this mission I'd get bases locked up w/ the red alert base under attack error. I saved game in new slot so I've got it available if someone wants to look at it. I went ahead & automissioned the mission to clear it & things are fine in my game but I did notice that at the sell/ship the ufo to storage that the ufo showed as the last mission I had completed. The last mission I had completed was to a ufo I shot down & was about 35-40% damaged.
Does anyone want to look at this game error or do ya'll think ya'll have got enough of a handle on it to quash from others?

Use forum search!! This is the sixth topic -at least- about it.

-geever

Offline jcjordan

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 03:50:16 am »
I really wasn't posting about the error itself just if you want a save of it to look at or if you have enough already to quash error.

Offline DarkRain

• Project Coder
  • Captain
    • View Profile

Offline jcjordan

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 11:52:26 pm »
Thanks, just wanted to know if ya'll needed another or not.