Technical support > Linux

[RESOLVED] Crosscompiling from Linux for Windows

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mattn:
you should add your the mingw-cross-env bin dir to your path then you don't have to patch the makefiles (see Makefile.local)

about the missing libs for mingw - that should not be added like this but like this:

--- Code: ---ufo_LDFLAGS              += -lws2_32 -lwinmm -lgdi32 -lintl -lfreetype
ufoded_LDFLAGS           += -lws2_32 -lwinmm -lgdi32
testall_LDFLAGS          += -lwinmm -lgdi32
ufo2map_LDFLAGS          += -lwinmm
ufomodel_LDFLAGS         += -lwinmm
uforadiant_LDFLAGS       += -lglib-2.0 -lgtk-win32-2.0 -lgobject-2.0

--- End code ---

Mattn:
there is still a problem in the makefiles about linking, even if i only type "make ufo" the game.so/dll is linked again.

MarcoBi:

--- Quote from: Mattn on September 22, 2010, 06:33:53 pm ---you should add your the mingw-cross-env bin dir to your path then you don't have to patch the makefiles (see Makefile.local)

about the missing libs for mingw - that should not be added like this but like this:

--- Code: ---ufo_LDFLAGS              += -lws2_32 -lwinmm -lgdi32 -lintl -lfreetype
ufoded_LDFLAGS           += -lws2_32 -lwinmm -lgdi32
testall_LDFLAGS          += -lwinmm -lgdi32
ufo2map_LDFLAGS          += -lwinmm
ufomodel_LDFLAGS         += -lwinmm
uforadiant_LDFLAGS       += -lglib-2.0 -lgtk-win32-2.0 -lgobject-2.0

--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

I prefer to keep isolated a program I use to get a x-compiled binary from a x-compiled binary itself but you're right... keeping everythin in $PATH is a lot easier to manage!
Also if I don't add -lstdc++ in uforadiant_LDFLAGS I get a very long list of errors as shown in this attachment

MarcoBi:

--- Quote from: Mattn on September 20, 2010, 06:49:05 pm ---well - i don't know about that linking problem - maybe add the -lwinmm stuff to build/plattform_specific.mk

it would be very nice if you could test the patch for the new build system with mingw-cross-env. the patch is at http://mattn.ninex.info/files/newbuildsystem.diff

--- End quote ---

OK, the new build system now works for me.
Just for reference:
- build shared GTK
- add -lstdc++ for uforadiant & uforadiant-brushexport

Now I only need to find how to compile maps and to find a way to package everything!

Mattn:
what is -lrtmp?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version