project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Hotkey and Controls  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Causley

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Hotkey and Controls
« on: July 05, 2010, 11:27:41 pm »
I looked at your to-do wiki and did not find it there, so I hope I put the request in the right place.

I hereby request a hotkey for using headgear. I miss it dearly.

Also, would it be possible to disable the "right click destroys building" function? It is a nice touch you tried to make the  interaction faster, but I'm actually not destroying so many of my own buildings that I thought "Oh, if there was only a faster way".
In fact, I once missclicked and destroyed my hospital (yes, even if there was a message "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DESTROY THIS BUILDING?" I simply missclicked, and man it happens so fast...).

Another request would be to send aircraft out on patrol without an objective (e.g. a mission). This one is totally important, though, but it occurred to me it would be nice to do soe patroling.

Offline Sarin

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Hotkey and Controls
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 01:37:33 am »
Patrol is possible, altho I'm not surprised you haven't found it. In hangar, next to aircraft status (in base, refuelling etc...) is little launch icon, then you can direct the aircraft to destination by left-click.

Offline Causley

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Re: Hotkey and Controls
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 03:38:19 pm »
Patrol is possible, altho I'm not surprised you haven't found it. In hangar, next to aircraft status (in base, refuelling etc...) is little launch icon, then you can direct the aircraft to destination by left-click.

Thank you! Yes, I didn't notice it.

I just noticed my last sentence in OP is wrong, I wanted to say "totally unimportant" (not of great importance for me).