project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Game crash on Trasfer Personal  (Read 3145 times)

Offline Preussal

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Game crash on Trasfer Personal
« on: August 02, 2010, 02:18:55 am »
Hallo,

mir ist aufgefallen wenn ich von Basis(1) in eine andere Basis(2) Forscher Transferiere.
Und anschließend in der Basis(2) neu Forscher einstelle also so viele wie platz haben in den Quartieren.
Das Spiel mir meldet das die Quartiere voll sind. Das ist auch ok.
Allerdings werden die Forscher dann noch in Basis(1) angezeigt.

Wenn ich dann versuche die Forscher in Basis(1) zu kündigen hängt sich das Spiel auf.
Genauso wenn ich in Basis(2) die Forschung stoppen will.

Wenn man gar nichts macht hängt sich das Spiel auf weil es anscheinend die Forscher zurück in Basis(1) schickt.

Ich glaube es wäre besser beim Transfer die Plätze in den Quartieren gleich zu reservieren wenn man was Transfertrier um dem Problem aus dem weg zu gehen.

--------------

i transfer scientists from base(1) to base(2). after that i hire some new scientists in base(2) (as much as space in the quarters). the game says the quarters are full (which is ok), but the scientists are still shown in base(1)

if i try to fire the scientists in base(1) the game hangs, the same when i try to stop the research in base(2)

i think it would be better to reserve the space in the quarters from the beginning to work around those problems.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 02:26:25 pm by Mattn »

Offline Kildor

• Project Artist
  • Captain
  • Project mapper and some other stuff`er
    • View Profile
    • http://ufoai.nx0.ru
Re: Game crash on Trasfer Personal
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 07:01:34 am »
English only, please.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 03:23:42 pm »
i transfer scientists from base(1) to base(2). after that i hire some new scientists in base(2) (as much as space in the quarters). the game says the quarters are full (which is ok), but the scientists are still shown in base(1)

if i try to fire the scientists in base(1) the game hangs, the same when i try to stop the research in base(2)

i think it would be better to reserve the space in the quarters from the beginning to work around those problems.

Could you please upload a savegame before you ordered the transfer and write down steps to reproduce the issue?
Thanks!

-geever

Offline Preussal

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 02:35:59 am »
Sorry for german. my English is poor.

where can i find the Savegames ?

Offline Preussal

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile