project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Repetitive Geoscape  (Read 2386 times)

Offline realityflaw

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Repetitive Geoscape
« on: June 22, 2010, 03:09:28 am »
Long time listener, first time caller, been playing (periodically up to the unfinished parts) for a while, and never the slightest issue (except its not finished yet  ;D), but one tiny issue is really bugging me during my most recent playthrough.

In the Geoscape the UFO AI Theme2 song (the rather upbeat one with the synth drum kit) keeps looping over and over, it seems as if once it comes up in the playlist for the Geoscape no other song can play (even after a mission), I keep catching myself hunched forward with tensed shoulders while I'm completing mundane tasks like managing my research / production installations because of the volume and BPMs of this track, I've considered turning the BGM volume down / off, but there's so much great new music that I'd hate to miss because this track is stressing me out.

Any help / suggestions concerning how to break this loop or edit the frequency / circumstances of this particular track would be grealy appreciated.

(I've tried substituting/removing/renaming the track from the 0music.pk3 with no success)

Offline Mattn

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • https://github.com/mgerhardy/vengi
    • View Profile
    • Vengi Voxel Tools
Re: Repetitive Geoscape
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 07:17:36 am »
in 0ufos.pk3 is a music.ufo script - there is a geoscape section included

Offline realityflaw

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Re: Repetitive Geoscape
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 10:33:33 pm »
So ufo2.ogg shouldn't be playing on the geoscape at all then.