project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Congratulations!  (Read 1617 times)

Offline juuran

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Congratulations!
« on: June 23, 2010, 11:33:55 am »
I post here just to thank the whole team who have put such a huge effort and long-term commitment into making this game! As Ufo: Enemy Unknown has always been my favorite game (played it through last time a few months ago) I'm extremely happy to hear about the new version of the game! I'm just downloading it so I haven't tried it yet but the last time I downloaded the previous version two years ago - just to see how it's like - it, of course, turned out to be an all-nighter... Since then I've been visiting this site at least once in two months to check if the new version is there yet... And now it finally is! Thank you so much!

What seems most exciting to me in the newest version is that the story is finally finished (if I understood correctly). I personally think the game didn't need much improving even in the last version (it never crashed on me) except for finishing the story, but of course I'm happy that there's a lot of new features in the game. So once again, thank you very much!

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 11:46:55 am »
What seems most exciting to me in the newest version is that the story is finally finished (if I understood correctly).

The story is not yet finished, so stay with us even if you played through 2.3. ;)
In 2.3 you can finish (win) the game.

-geever