project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Blocked in the games  (Read 1801 times)

phoenix

Blocked in the games
« on: June 21, 2010, 12:09:20 am »
Hello,

I'm totaly blocked in the game: I played many weeks, and now I finished all available research, production, I built 8 bases, covered by my radars all the earth. I killed about 150 UFOs (and performed the according mission). I built the stingray airplane, captured alive and dead aliens (spider/tarman and ortok), but now nothing is happening, even if I accelerate the time for the next 3 month (time of the game)... did I miss something? Do I have something special to do?

I haven't access to any special weapon, to new ship for my troops and I stay to the same two different UFO from the beginning of the game.

For information: I just passed today on the 2.3 version

Thank's a lot for your answers

Offline homunculus

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Blocked in the games
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 08:40:17 am »
[...]Do I have something special to do?[...]
yeah, certainly you do.
the game will continue when you start contributing to the game.
[...]Thank's a lot for your answers
lol, you are welcome.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Blocked in the games
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 12:12:10 pm »
Hello,

I'm totaly blocked in the game: I played many weeks, and now I finished all available research, production, I built 8 bases, covered by my radars all the earth. I killed about 150 UFOs (and performed the according mission). I built the stingray airplane, captured alive and dead aliens (spider/tarman and ortok), but now nothing is happening, even if I accelerate the time for the next 3 month (time of the game)... did I miss something? Do I have something special to do?

I haven't access to any special weapon, to new ship for my troops and I stay to the same two different UFO from the beginning of the game.

For information: I just passed today on the 2.3 version

Thank's a lot for your answers

Campaign in 2.3 is a bit slower than you expect. If you haven't met sheevars or seen alien bases there is still some left.

-geever