project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: OK, dumb question  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Ishmaeil

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
OK, dumb question
« on: April 28, 2010, 06:56:46 pm »
So am I missing something?  I can't seem to get anitmatter working.  I have active antimatter containments, have researched scout, fighter and harvester.  3 filled UFO yards (only pristine UFO's) but I can't seem to get a hold of a single drop of antimatter, am I missing something?  Also all the UFO's I've been knocking out of the sky doesn't seem to be dropping anything that I can actually use, no weapons, no drives, nothing, nada, zip.

Ta.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 07:23:09 pm by Mattn »

Offline Edi

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: OK, dumb question
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 07:09:58 pm »
So am I missing something?  I can't seem to get anitmatter working.  I have active antimatter containments, have researched scout, fighter and harvester.  3 filled UFO yards (only pristine UFO's) but I can't seem to get a hold of a single drop of antimatter, am I missing something?  Also all the UFO's I've been knocking out of the sky doesn't seem to be dropping anything that I can actually use, no weapons, no drives, nothing, nada, zip.

Ta.
You need to disassemble the UFOs. After you have researched a certain UFO type, your workers can disassemble them, which will net you alien materials, antimatter, alien astrogation, alien detection, weapons and other stuff. See the production menu and the Disassemly tab there.

Offline Ishmaeil

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Re: OK, dumb question
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 01:00:28 am »
See, told you it was dumb...