project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Can't transfer Herakles to another base  (Read 2670 times)

Offline Fritz

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Can't transfer Herakles to another base
« on: October 17, 2010, 10:28:39 am »
Hello, i can't transfer my new Herakles to another base. There was an empty hangar disposabel , and i got the messages that transfer startet and ended correctly, but then was no Herakles in the destination base, it still stands in the factory base and i can do the transfer again (and again, and again, ...) - without the result i hope for.

Offline Fritz

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Can't transfer Herakles to another base
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 11:16:27 am »
Ok, i mount a lasergun and a pilot, start an interception and than i change the homebase and choose "return to homebase". Now i have my Herakles there where i want it. An interesting thing was, in the Geospace the herakles started at the right base!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 04:03:14 pm by Fritz »

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 11:54:52 am »
Hello, i can't transfer my new Herakles to another base. There was an empty hangar disposabel , and i got the messages that transfer startet and ended correctly, but then was no Herakles in the destination base, it still stands in the factory base and i can do the transfer again (and again, and again, ...) - without the result i hope for.

Please open a bug on the Tracker with a savegame (before such a transfer started). I would like to investigate this - "rebasing" and aircraft is not a solution in all cases (eg. bases can be too far from eachother). Thanks!

-geever

Offline Fritz

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 04:25:15 pm »

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3089192&group_id=157793&atid=805242

The savegame is after the transfer, the latest message was that transfer completed. Unfortunately i have no older savegame. Here the herakles was in base "China" - but should be in base "Brasilien". If i mount a lasergun and a pilot and start an interception - then it started in the geospace from the right base "Brasilien".