Technical support > Mac

Crash on entering battlescape

<< < (6/6)

geever:

--- Quote from: Kildor on December 27, 2010, 09:08:07 am ---Mike, can you add some more lines of log? We need to know what map exactly is wrong.

--- End quote ---

The cow model is on +farm if I'm right. But I don't think it's a problem with the model, it worked for me fine.

Maybe it is a Mac specific issue.
@MikeTheRat do you have a PPC or an Intel Mac?

--- Quote from: MikeTheRat on December 27, 2010, 02:45:26 pm ---Damn, I tried to start playing this game all day - and no result. And few hours ago I started the game... and played absolutely stable. :o
If I'll get some issues in future - I will post a more informative log.

--- End quote ---

Maybe this case the map tile on which the cow is was not assembled to the map. Lucky RMA (Random Map Assembly).

-geever

MikeTheRat:

--- Quote from: geever on December 27, 2010, 02:56:02 pm ---Maybe this case the map tile on which the cow is was not assembled to the map. Lucky RMA (Random Map Assembly).

--- End quote ---
I know. I tried to load many different maps to find a cow and test this issue. Finally I found a map with the cow, and played without any troubles.
Is there different cow models?

P.S.
And yes, I have an Intel Mac with Nvidia graphic card.

H-Hour:

--- Quote from: MikeTheRat on December 27, 2010, 08:39:15 am ---2010/12/27 10:25:55 load material file: 'materials/africa.mat'

--- End quote ---

It's africa/af_house5.map and the cow has property anim set to "idle". Don't know anything about misc_model animations, though. Maybe MCR or mattn knows about this?

The cow in +farm  is in farm/f_stables_a.map and it also has the same anim property set to "idle".

MikeTheRat, could you try the +farm map in skirmish mode, make sure it loads with a cow and see if you get the same error?

MCR:

--- Quote from: MikeTheRat on December 27, 2010, 03:22:03 pm ---I know. I tried to load many different maps to find a cow and test this issue. Finally I found a map with the cow, and played without any troubles.
Is there different cow models?

--- End quote ---

We have just one cow model.

MikeTheRat:

--- Quote from: H-Hour on December 27, 2010, 05:50:58 pm ---MikeTheRat, could you try the +farm map in skirmish mode, make sure it loads with a cow and see if you get the same error?

--- End quote ---
Well, today I tried to load +farm maps (small, medium and large) with cows about 10 times. Everything works perfect.
Anyhow, seems the problem is resolved.

Thanks for help everyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version