Technical support > Mac

Crash on entering battlescape

(1/6) > >>

ovvldc:
I tried the ufoai-2.3-dev-macosx-i386_r28688.dmg.

First thing I noticed is that the e-mail texts are not included.
Second thing is that manufacturing seems to take forever. It took a mont to make a single IR goggle with 10 workers. I'd like to see an estimated time to completion of a manufacturing run.
Third thing is that the research completion percentage might be rounded off to the nearest %.

Then I got a crash at the battlescape when entering a terror mission.

best wishes,
 Oscar

Crash log is attached. UFO console log to follow

ovvldc:
There's some warnings that may be of use.
I get the impression that lots of files are missing.

Mattn:
only libvorbis and libogg are missing - that is a bug in mac related dmg-creation scripts.

http://ufoai.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ufoai/ufoai/trunk/src/ports/macosx/installer/

^^ if you want to contribute a fix for the missing libs (sdl_mixer loads them at runtime to they are not linked and thus not found but the otool and others)

ovvldc:
Sorry, I am not good with coding and such.

I was wondering about missing files because the UFOconsole said that some of the alien ship-related files were size 0. And maybe lack of data for a ship was what is causing my game to crash when it has to show a ship.

But I could be wrong, of course ;).

Best wishes,
 Oscar

geever:

--- Quote from: ovvldc on February 28, 2010, 06:49:52 pm ---I was wondering about missing files because the UFOconsole said that some of the alien ship-related files were size 0. And maybe lack of data for a ship was what is causing my game to crash when it has to show a ship.

--- End quote ---

If files are 0 bytes long then you should check the free space on your drive for example. We don't have zero-files in the game even if something (like a model) is missing.

-geever

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version