project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: No aiming available?  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Urrowinger

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
No aiming available?
« on: February 10, 2010, 09:39:09 am »
Hi guys,

in the development version, i cannot find a key to aim at the head, leg etc of the aliens.

I can only aim at the enemy, he gives me a probability of the shot to hit, and thats it.

I remember in the past, it was possible to choose whether i want to aim for the head, arm, leg etc..

Or has this feature been abandoned? Or what key should i press? There is no such key in the key-menue??

Offline Kildor

• Project Artist
  • Captain
  • Project mapper and some other stuff`er
    • View Profile
    • http://ufoai.nx0.ru
Re: No aiming available?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 10:20:08 am »
> I remember in the past, it was possible to choose whether i want to aim for the head, arm, leg etc..

You remember some other game, I guess, there never was such functionality in this game.

Offline Gren

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 03:28:33 pm »
Perhaps confusing this with Healing?? - You could choose different parts of the soldier's body then.

Offline joe davis

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 07:25:11 pm »
Might be thinking of Fallout if ya played that recently.  There used to be a head shot in the Sniper Rifle but it looks like that was removed.  On a similar note, and with the discussions of wounds in the forum, I was wondering if there were any plans of incorporating the ability to target specific body parts in a later release?