project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Starting game suggestion  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Tilarium

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Starting game suggestion
« on: December 11, 2009, 03:53:36 am »
Suggestion for when you're starting the game.  Let there be no shadow when trying to place your first base, I want to place it in the Hawaiian Islands but I can't see them!  There so small that with the shadow you can't see them, you can't even advance the time to beable to get them in the sun.......

Also suggest being able to place the entrance if you place your first base with no buildings built.  Having to keep re-starting just to get the entrance where I want it, no fun there.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 04:25:25 am by Tilarium »

Offline Destructavator

• Combination Multiple Specialty Developer
  • Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • Creater of Scorchcrafter, knows the zarakites...
    • View Profile
Re: Starting game suggestion
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 05:30:49 am »
Hi, welcome to the forum,

Are you playing the old 2.2.1 release?  In the current development 2.3 both of these issues are solved, one being a video option and the other an option on the geoscape when placing the first base.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 08:28:09 am »
Hi, welcome to the forum,

Are you playing the old 2.2.1 release?  In the current development 2.3 both of these issues are solved, one being a video option and the other an option on the geoscape when placing the first base.

Not his second. Options on Geo are whether build base buildings and hire staff. Entrance is built in random position and will be. We also consider removing the 'no buildings' feature as it conflicts the fact not you're the founder of PHALANX (and it's a place for cheating).

-geever

Offline Destructavator

• Combination Multiple Specialty Developer
  • Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • Creater of Scorchcrafter, knows the zarakites...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 08:59:42 am »
Not his second. Options on Geo are whether build base buildings and hire staff. Entrance is built in random position and will be. We also consider removing the 'no buildings' feature as it conflicts the fact not you're the founder of PHALANX (and it's a place for cheating).

-geever

Whoops!  I forgot about this and the planned removal of that option - thanks for clearing that up.