project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Odie has taken a leave - where do I DL new dev versions of the game?  (Read 2916 times)

Ildamos

^Subject.

Also, I believe we should make a dedicated page for periodic dev builds --- it sparks further interest among followers of this game.

Ildamos

Re: Odie has taken a leave - where do I DL new dev versions of the game?
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 04:51:08 pm »
Thanks. Ya, I noticed it minutes after I posted the above.

It has been eons since someone posted a link there. 'Got accustomed to that fact. 

odie

Re: Odie has taken a leave - where do I DL new dev versions of the game?
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 08:19:42 pm »
^Subject.

Also, I believe we should make a dedicated page for periodic dev builds --- it sparks further interest among followers of this game.

Eloz Ildamos,

Ah, actually, such a thread was opened le.... just that onli a couple of us posted stuff at (my usual download page) there.

I was actually hoping more ppl would compile the SVNs, then upload somewhere, and post the link in a similar format to my previous.... *sigh*. It seemed not the case.

But i do see Destructavator picking up this again! :D
Check it out at his usual download page ok?

SO sorry for missing out uploadings..... my ISP has thoroughly screwed my internet life..... been pissing me off BIG time.......... even until today......... See my offtopic update on this.........

I am still trying to see how i can make more uploads available, on a more regular basis....... sigh.
Until then, i guess Destructavator and maybe more fans will try to do the uploads, or do the SVN compilation way.......... :(