project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Storyline for Latest Stable Version?  (Read 2041 times)

Oksbad

Storyline for Latest Stable Version?
« on: July 25, 2009, 08:37:19 am »
I'm playing 2.2.1, and I've gone up to research the universal serum and I am researching man-portable particle beams. This appears to be the last tech on my list.

I haven't encountered and UFO's other than scouts, fighters, supply ships and harvesters.

Have I come to the end of the current version? Are there any "virus" related thing in this version?

I also sometimes get this scrolling black screen at the end of missions saying something like TODO: Script (something)

Offline homunculus

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Storyline for Latest Stable Version?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 03:45:38 pm »
you should at least encounter a big landed ufo that takes up about half of the map.

Oksbad

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 04:28:23 pm »
Oh good! So I'm not finished  :) . Without spoiling too much when can I expect that?

odie

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 03:36:16 pm »
I'm playing 2.2.1, and I've gone up to research the universal serum and I am researching man-portable particle beams. This appears to be the last tech on my list.

I haven't encountered and UFO's other than scouts, fighters, supply ships and harvesters.

Have I come to the end of the current version? Are there any "virus" related thing in this version?

I also sometimes get this scrolling black screen at the end of missions saying something like TODO: Script (something)

Well, the game is not aniwhere near completion for 2.2.1.

That TODO: XXX simply means that its a planned feature, but without the details filled in .... yet. Probably it might have been in the current 2.3 development wing, depending on which one.

U might just want to look out for 2.3, or simply continue playing? :D