project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Aliens with human weps?  (Read 2145 times)

Titan

Aliens with human weps?
« on: June 24, 2009, 08:20:04 pm »
Ok, I *think* this was in 2.2.1. I've heard of humans with alien weps, but I shot down a fighter, right. I leave is for around... a week (Very busy). I go and send a squad in eventually, I get there, I'm surrounded by 10 Ortnoks with HUMAN weapons. The first one I noticed was one had a ROCKET LAUNCHER, so i killed him first. That was the hardest fight i've ever had. Now I know what it feels like to have 8 guys with SMGs pinning down.

Ildamos

Re: Aliens with human weps?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 10:11:13 pm »
If I'm not mistake, v2.3 going to get rid of this. This has been discussed in this thread.

EDIT: Oh gods of gaming! The grammar! I meant "mistakeN."
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 02:27:50 pm by Ildamos »

odie

Re: Aliens with human weps?
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 02:26:13 pm »
Ok, I *think* this was in 2.2.1. I've heard of humans with alien weps, but I shot down a fighter, right. I leave is for around... a week (Very busy). I go and send a squad in eventually, I get there, I'm surrounded by 10 Ortnoks with HUMAN weapons. The first one I noticed was one had a ROCKET LAUNCHER, so i killed him first. That was the hardest fight i've ever had. Now I know what it feels like to have 8 guys with SMGs pinning down.

2.3 should have no more of this! Yupz, i have seen this discussed before. Nah, its will be history! Yay!