Technical support > Mac

Mac binary thread (now 26313)

<< < (9/10) > >>

keybounce:

--- Quote from: Mattn on September 22, 2009, 07:22:09 am ---i think on our side nothing changed - if something changed it was not really intentional - it would help a lot if you could try to dig the revision that "fixed" this. otherwise this might get reintroduced silently.

btw, is radiant working, too

thanks for your work keybounce.
--- End quote ---

Radiant is a lost cause, I'm afriad. Gtk2 on PPC may be doable, but it won't do univeral right now.

Macports 1.8 made changes to the building environment, and glibc on ppc doesn't like those changes. It's easy enough to hardcode the fix for either the PPC, or i386 world -- the byte ordering that it winds up using actually is the i386 order without any changes -- but putting in that fix for PPC ruins i386.

There was a discussion going on the macport-dev list trying to decide the best way to fix it. Until it does, I'm just ignoring radiant.

I will try to figure out when/where the graphics "fixed".

Uploading now to http://www.stb04.nccom.com/ftp/UfoAi/build-26313/

===
Someone might want to look at the svn-diff log that I have there, and figure out what can get put into the trunk. Most of it is minor, and I should probably remove those debug() gdb hooks.

Mattn:
what the changes in makefile.in about?

i will do something about the signal handling for mac

keybounce:
Makefile.in: The included makefiles are placed before all the build commands/targets. This permits them to adjust TARGETS or other things.

In particular, "all" will build the wilderness map (singleton) and the africa maps (assembled) for testing. That required putting maps.mk up front, and I put the others up front as well just in case (but wound up not being needed).

I think that a long time ago, they were up front; I don't know why they got moved down.

Mattn:
the signal handling for mac is now in the svn - it's a new configure option --disable-signals if i remember right

Antony:
Played on Intel Imac.
Prev problems with Geoscope gone. Overall felt much more playable than the previous compiles and much better movement about the maps. Hasnt crashed out for me either.
On the Forest map one of the aliens spawned at the top of a tree and was stuck there.
On the Farm map aliens than spawn upstairs in the space ship will try shoot though the walls of the space ship.

Keep up the good work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version