project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Crabwalk (Vista)  (Read 2191 times)

Offline Captain Bipto

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Crabwalk (Vista)
« on: March 25, 2009, 11:24:10 pm »
If I have my guy crouch and then move, he can longer move while standing up. He can still move around while crouched. March 23 dev release 23665
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 11:27:11 pm by Captain Bipto »

odie

Re: Crabwalk (Vista)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 03:26:01 am »
Hi,

I have the exact version too.

There have been 2 occasions that the soldier when crouched on crashed ufo map, somewhere just infront of the firebird, where when a soldier is crouched, he cannot move thru the space between the 2 buildings.... but the others were able... just that one soldier. Unfortunately i dun have a screen shot here.

I see if i can recreate... btw, i am on the same SVN version. 23665.

Offline Captain Bipto

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 03:55:50 am »
I've had it happen so that the soldier cannot walk upright throughout the map, though I did crouch him near the firebird (on a crashed ufo map) after turn one.

EDIT/UPDATE: Okay so as soon as I have my guys crouch they can no longer walk upright (but can continue moving while crouched). They can stand up but then the movement box turns blue. I had both crouchers at the end of turn one and at the end of turn two. Both resulted in the crabwalk. Again only done this on crashed ufo map.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 04:27:49 am by Captain Bipto »

odie

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 05:50:07 am »
I've had it happen so that the soldier cannot walk upright throughout the map, though I did crouch him near the firebird (on a crashed ufo map) after turn one.

EDIT/UPDATE: Okay so as soon as I have my guys crouch they can no longer walk upright (but can continue moving while crouched). They can stand up but then the movement box turns blue. I had both crouchers at the end of turn one and at the end of turn two. Both resulted in the crabwalk. Again only done this on crashed ufo map.

Oh yes, its the same for me! And part of that map (left hand side of map [firebird] cannot go, right hand side ok), all other 7 soldiers can map thru it. Not this particular one!