project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Not a program's bug, a conception's bugs  (Read 2171 times)

zoltic

Not a program's bug, a conception's bugs
« on: January 29, 2009, 03:00:59 pm »
Hello,

When you have one base (base A) with Alien Containment Facility and another base (base B) without, all the corpse of aliens after missions are sent to "base A". Even if there is a team from "base B" which execute mission.
If you start to build Alien Containment Facility in "base B", corpse of aliens from B team's missions are lost because of Alien Containment Facility not finished.

When you capture living aliens with a team from base without Alien Containment Facility, it's not possible to send them to another base. So you are obliged to build an Alien Containment Facility in all your bases. And, as transfert doesn't work, it is not possible to send living aliens in a base with research laboratory and so you are obliged to build laboratories in all the bases.

Offline RudolfoWood

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Not a program's bug, a conception's bugs
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 06:10:09 pm »
Hello,

When you have one base (base A) with Alien Containment Facility and another base (base B) without, all the corpse of aliens after missions are sent to "base A". Even if there is a team from "base B" which execute mission.
There should be a message that tells you that aliens are transfered to another base. I think there is also a popup for this info?

If you start to build Alien Containment Facility in "base B", corpse of aliens from B team's missions are lost because of Alien Containment Facility not finished.
This I would state a bug, should transfer to other base as long as actual base has no active containment.

When you capture living aliens with a team from base without Alien Containment Facility, it's not possible to send them to another base. So you are obliged to build an Alien Containment Facility in all your bases. And, as transfert doesn't work, it is not possible to send living aliens in a base with research laboratory and so you are obliged to build laboratories in all the bases.
why doesn't transfer work? Probably a bug then. Living aliens should be able to be transfered.

edit: the question I forgot: which version this occured for you? 2.3dev or older?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 07:18:41 pm by RudolfoWood »

zoltic

Re: Not a program's bug, a conception's bugs
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 08:12:38 pm »
I always try to use the latest SVN not too much buggy.

I'm a "mad tester". :)