project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Has anyone ever seen a UFO?  (Read 4648 times)

times

Has anyone ever seen a UFO?
« on: November 12, 2008, 11:00:46 am »

Hi everyone, I want to ask you if anyone has ever seen an unidentified flying object? I want to know about their appearance, do they really exist and anything more that would be related to them. So, if anyone has any info on them, kindly share it.

nolaaz

Re: Has anyone ever seen a UFO?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 07:38:06 am »
The same here, it is indeed hard to say about their existence. There have been many discussions on this topic and it still goes on. There have been sightings on them and it has been reported on various places. For more information, you can browse the sources that hold information for them; one which I recently visited   http://www.ufo-sightings-evidence.com/ which had good material on them. 

Offline Sarin

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 10:32:50 am »
Worst problem of all...for most people UFO=aliens. UFO si just anything that flies and is not identified by observer.

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 11:17:26 am »
That's just splitting hairs over words though. You don't call anything you can't make out from the ground a UFO. Colloquially, UFOs are flying objects that appear to have no rational explatnation to the observer. So, rather than an Unidentified Flying Object, a better term might be Unidentifiable Flying object.

Offline shevegen

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 01:15:27 am »
I guess it also depends on the observer.

While I in reallife would very unlikely consider anything to be an UFO, I picture that there are other people who basically "wish" to see a real UFO and are much more likely to label some unknown flying object as a vehicle.

If I would be a civilian in UFO:AI I would probably be much more likely to regard some flying object as UFO. I guess after all news reports will hype UFO attacks or sightings too. And I guess if i would be an evil alien I would maybe try to be secretive sometimes too, in order to capture humans or do other evil tasks. (Come to think about it, this reminds me of the B-movie Mars Attacks!)

Senee

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 08:55:45 am »
long time ago i thinks so (that i`d seen one) but.....  :'( that was just military aircraft (strategic bomber) that flown at low altitude, high speed, with full lights, just towards me. That looks like "real"  ufo - strange light appear in the night sky and slowly and quietly moved to me..... then was big BANG and it disappear on other side of my house. :)