<< < (2/11) > >>

stevenjackson:
Yep, you missed the first part of the document:

Preparation: SDL

Download the following:

* SDL
* SDL_mixer
* SDL_ttf

From each of those dmg installers, copy the ".framework" folder to /Library/Frameworks/

its just above the quickstart heading.  follow the links to download them and copy them into /Library/Frameworks/

Steve

enchantedsord:
Well since I had posted I realized this.  Now looking on my mac in the library folder I don't seem to have a frameworks folder at all.  I did create the folder but get same result.  Am I suppose to have to create the frameworks folder or am I looking in wrong place?

enchantedsord:
Ok well i think I figured out that the framework has to go in the system\library\frameworks and I was looking in the user folder\library.

trying again now and hoping this works.

enchantedsord:
Apparently i'm doomed.  Still not working.

I have moved the  SDL, SDL_mixer and SDL_ttf to the System\library\frameworks folder and tried all the steps again.  still getting

Macbook-Pro:trunk profile$ ./configure CPPFLAGS="-I/sw/include/" LDFLAGS="-L/sw/lib"
checking build system type... i686-apple-darwin9.5.0
checking host system type... i686-apple-darwin9.5.0
checking target system type... i686-apple-darwin9.5.0
checking system... Mac OS X
checking for sed... yes
checking for echo... yes
checking target OS... configure: error: Could not find SDL Framework at /Library/Frameworks.
Macbook-Pro:trunk Profile$

Anyone have any other suggestions?  Does it sound like i'm doing something wrong?

stevenjackson:

Hmm, i'm not on a mac at the moment.  When i get home i'll just check the exact location of those libraries for me and let you know.
Dont worry we'll sort it out.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version