project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Some bugs: Rises and to hire staff  (Read 1925 times)

Jomra

Some bugs: Rises and to hire staff
« on: August 23, 2008, 05:55:16 pm »
Saludos

In the "2.2.1 Win32 X82 April 28" in Windows Vista:

- The soldiers don't rise, stay as Rifleman even if they have 15 missions and 20 dead aliens in their statistics.

- Even if has space in the quarters, the poster of "you need more quarters" always comes out for me. That is, I filled the quarters once, two soldiers died and could not hire new soldiers, I dismissed several workers "to do place" and other soldiers to prove, and the system did not leave me hire new staff.

Hasta luego and thanks for this great game ;)

PD: Sorry for my bad English.

kh

Re: Some bugs: Rises and to hire staff
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 10:54:15 pm »
- The soldiers don't rise, stay as Rifleman even if they have 15 missions and 20 dead aliens in their statistics.
They gain ranks by their intelligence, not by completing missions / killing aliens, as explained elsewhere, Wiki for example. My men quickly gained intelligence by using Medkits, I think.

- Even if has space in the quarters, the poster of "you need more quarters" always comes out for me. That is, I filled the quarters once, two soldiers died and could not hire new soldiers, I dismissed several workers "to do place" and other soldiers to prove, and the system did not leave me hire new staff.
There seems to be a number of bugs with the rosterof employed people , true.