Technical support > Linux

Dev builds

<< < (3/4) > >>

Witko:

--- Quote from: badkarma on August 19, 2008, 05:32:42 pm ---hmm, building the data part fails

make[1]: Leaving directory `/storage/linux-stuff/ufoai-source/trunk'
cd base && ./archives.sh
/bin/sh: ./archives.sh: No such file or directory
make: *** [stamps/build-indep] Error 127
debuild: fatal error at line 1204:
couldn't exec debian/rules:
make: *** [deb] Error 2
root@badkarma64:#

checked in the base directory and there is in fact no archives.sh. there is an archives.bat, but that refers to windows commands.

--- End quote ---

Hi i was doing svn checkout->build this afternoon, took me few hours:) and i ended up with same message. Im running archlinux. Installed from yaourt wich is based on svn checkout. I looked at web svn access Revision 24484 and only archives.bat is listed. No archives.sh. Could you help me? I dont want to build it again(cos tmp will be deleted) and wait 3 hours again.
Thanks

moxiewhimsy:
I'm quite interested in this topic, because it's my intent to build appropriate x86_64 debs as well.

*topic watched*

geever:

--- Quote from: moxiewhimsy on July 03, 2009, 02:52:13 am ---I'm quite interested in this topic, because it's my intent to build appropriate x86_64 debs as well.

--- End quote ---

And is it still an issue? The last post was more than a month old.

btw. cd base && ./archives.sh should be replaced with make pk3

-geever

moxiewhimsy:
Alas, it is if there are no debs of 2.3 available for x86_64 systems :'(. Since the data packages are available, it feels like it should be possible to have the executable packages as well. If this could be fulfilled on a weekly or even monthly basis, I'm sure it'd satisfy.

geever:
@moxiewhimsy: You didn't answer my question.

For a note: trylegaldownloads.de is not our server. It's not the UFO:AI Team who creates those packages. Please don't complain about it! (As far as I know the maintainer of that server doesn't have any x86_64 system to create such builds.)

-geever

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version