project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: It's been a long time eh?  (Read 3634 times)

hotdog

It's been a long time eh?
« on: July 20, 2008, 04:29:52 am »
Hah thought I would say hi. Took me long enough to find this place again...

Anyways I spent the last...er...how long was I gone a year or two? Well yeah anyways I spent the last couple of years learning to model and code. I told you I would do it. Wait who did I tell I was gonna learn both to again? I can't remember but the point is I am back and I learned a lot about it. Anyways it's nice to be back as I thought this died because I couldn't find it anymore. I kept getting links to the 3 terror mission limit demo.

Anyways when things get less busy on my end I hope to be able to take a quick breather and get to helping out the dev team like I said I would. By the way who did I say that to? I remember them saying I would fail but thats it...

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: It's been a long time eh?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 12:14:58 pm »

hotdog

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 06:58:25 pm »
I was pretty sure the guys name was bluto(somenumbers) though...well whether it was this site or not that was the catalyst I always wanted this to be finished. I learned to code and model and I might as well help out when I can. I would say three months should do. After which I will only be working on one other mod so I will have time to help out. If after all this time you guys still need help, that is.

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 08:52:15 pm »
Always.