Technical support > Linux

unable to equip aircraft

<< < (2/2)

redliner777:
After poking around on the web some more I found the svn up command to update, I did this then did ./configure, make, make lang, and make maps. When I ran it again I couldn't click on anything. it was like the software was not registering the click event. I used tab to get into options and when I looked at key bindings it was blank. I remembered seeing something about keys.cfg, so Ilocated it in the .ufoai folder and deleted it. After launching the game I am again able to click on menu items, but when launching the game it crashes saying it can't load the pistols. Below is a copy of the terminal output

====== UFO Initialized ======

Switch grab input off
Changing to Singleplayer
Global data loaded - size 5897264 bytes
...techs: 186
...buildings: 22
...ranks: 16
...nations: 8

Changing to Singleplayer
INVSH_GetItemByID: Item "pistol" not found.
Wrote keys.cfg
Error: Com_AddObjectLinks: Could not get item 'pistol' for linking into item 'pistol_ammo'

Mattn:
looks like there are files missing in the base/ufos dir - enough free hd space? keys.cfg was empty, that's an indication that the hd is full.

redliner777:
I updated the SVN and recompiled again, and all is well. I have 12.5 gigs free, so I know it's not disk space. Whatever the cause it runs well now. Thanks for the help :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version