project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP)  (Read 5294 times)

Offline EchizenR

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP)
« on: June 16, 2008, 06:34:33 am »
Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP): Security and prosperity for whom?

by Andrew Marshall

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8375

In March of 2005, the leaders of Canada (Paul Martin), the U.S. (George W. Bush), and Mexico (Vicente Fox) signed an agreement called the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP). The SPP is about securing prosperity for a rich elite, while taking what remaining power the people have, through democratic sovereign institutions, and placing that power in a few hands of unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats whose strings are pulled by global corporations and banks. However, in discussing the SPP, we must first go back a little further than 2005 to the origins from which it arose.

The same group that on their own website admits to being the predominant force in Canada behind NAFTA, the Canadian Council of Chief Executives (CCCE)

(More of the article can be read at the above link, the forum seems to reject the font from that site.)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 12:59:38 pm by EchizenR »

Offline Kildor

• Project Artist
  • Captain
  • Project mapper and some other stuff`er
    • View Profile
    • http://ufoai.nx0.ru
Re: Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 08:15:39 am »
Stop fucking spam! And, please, kill yourself.

Offline EchizenR

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 01:03:26 pm »
My intention wasn't to spam. I didn't realise that this forum couldn't take such a long post. I was only trying to inform people here.

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 01:05:24 pm »
Trying to inform is what all spammers do.

Offline EchizenR

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 03:19:05 pm »
Apologies. However, the connotated definition of spammers seem to be people who aimlessly post meaningless messages and 'bumping' up posts. I do not see how I'm being a spammer in that sense as this message isn't meaningless, anyone could access the link to read the full contents even if the whole article isn't presented. If this is really offensive (in my case, how?), I'll stop doing it.

Offline Falion

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 05:24:30 pm »
The point is Echizen...this forum is not for people to make political statements ( or push agendas) ...its for and about the game UFO AI, or other gaming related stuff. So please, if you have an agenda...do it elsewhere if you please.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 05:28:38 pm by Falion »

Offline EchizenR

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 02:24:24 am »
Alright. I thought since this was an offtopic forum it would be fine.