project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Shelter Mission  (Read 5102 times)

Offline DanielOR

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Shelter Mission
« on: June 01, 2008, 07:25:12 pm »
Currently stuck in a shelter mission - single entrance into an underground facility, gangplank around a cargo lift with a truck on it, dorms/locker rooms/conference rooms around.

One Ortnok was on the gangplank, to the left of the gate.  Four (!?) more were having a smoke at the bottom, by the truck.  Must been smoking something really good, since they did not notice much even as they got showered by gas grenades (pain to through over the truck, those).  Two more got popped on the top level as the poor guys were getting out of the shower and locker room.  So, I count total of 7 green guys, sorta living peacefully on the base, as far as I can tell.

So, can someone tell me, please: do I look for the 8th customer or just restart the mission?

zircher

Re: Shelter Mission
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 03:04:35 am »
I lucked out and found my missing alien stuck in the wall along one of the curving ramps.  While I could not shoot him, a couple of grenades did him in and the mission completed.
--
TAZ

Offline DanielOR

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 07:44:20 am »
Ha.  So it's a common thing.  OK, I will be checking the ramps, thanks!

Offline Darkpriest667

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 07:38:03 pm »
grenade launchers are really handy :D

Offline DanielOR

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 10:12:01 am »
Finally got sick of it (after about 4 tries, same result), hit "Auto Mission" and fortunately - won, with no losses.  Fine, I'll take that. 

Aiki-Knight

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 08:39:55 am »
Had no technical problems. It was a very long bug hunt. Last alien jumped out of a room at my stacked team and got wasted. Interesting layout to the "shelter"!

Offline Nevasith

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 03:21:55 pm »
I always hit auto with this mission. No fun at all- just boring waste of time for hunting single bug. Just as Daniel said- murdering peaceful ingabitants of this bunker- only shoots that took place was from my team