project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: couple bugs with dying soldiers  (Read 2025 times)

Perdagor

couple bugs with dying soldiers
« on: May 21, 2008, 09:35:57 pm »
1) I had 7 soldiers on mission. numbers 1-7 (duh)
The number 2 died in an ambush.
When I finished the map and went to equipping screen, I didn't see the bolter #2 was carrying.

(I know that has been reported before, just thought I could add it  here again :P)

2) When I looked at my team's equipments right after the mission mentioned earlier everything was like it was supposed to be (except for missinf bolter ofc)
But when I started my next mission, some weird stuff had happenend:

-my old soldier #7 was #2 in this mission, but when I activated her, the name on the top left didn't change. instead the name of my soldier #1 stayed there (he's the soldier I had active before #2)
-all my gear had changed owners: #3's sniper rifle went to #2, #4's shotgun to #3, #5's sniper rifle to #4 and so on

3) I'm not able to hire new soldier even though there certainly should be atleast 1 spare bunk at the crew quarters...

Sorry if this stuff has been reported before, atleast I didn't find them.

e: I have 2.2.1 and I run it on vista
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 09:39:40 pm by Perdagor »

Offline DanielOR

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: couple bugs with dying soldiers
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 11:43:05 pm »
yea, I also encountered some weird situation where I fired a soldier and was not able to hire the reaplcement immediately (yes, there were soldiers available in the list).  Don't have the exact details, though, so will provide a detailed account separately.

Btw, how many total humans (of military or scientific persuasion) can fit into 1 Living Quarters?

Offline DanielOR

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: couple bugs with dying soldiers
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 11:49:37 pm »
never mind, 20, got it