Technical support > Linux

Ufo:AI 2.2.1 and 2.3-dev Debs for Debian/Ubuntu

<< < (5/17) > >>

Crinos512:
Still no functional 64 bit debs??  :'(

Destructavator:

--- Quote ---Still no functional 64 bit debs??
--- End quote ---

Just FYI: I recently upgraded my desktop to run 64-bit Intrepid Kubuntu on one of the hard drives, and I successfully built binary deb installers on it, although I haven't uploaded and linked to them yet as the SVN branch is a bit unplayable right now, it appears that the air combat part of UFO interceptions is being re-vamped and isn't finished yet, last time I checked.  This is the same reason I'm waiting to upload and link to a new Win32 installer as well.

When the SVN gets a little more developed and somewhat more stable, I suppose I could provide links for both Win32 and Kubuntu/Ubuntu 64-bit Intrepid, although I'd have to upload one at a time as my upload speed isn't the best (but also isn't the slowest, either).

I admit, however, that I haven't tested the deb installers and I'm not a linux expert, but they appear to have built properly.

Still, if anyone else who knows more about linux than I do wants to take care of it, they are more than welcome to.

Crinos512:
ok, I'll be patient. :D

Crinos512:

--- Quote from: Destructavator on November 27, 2008, 01:16:42 pm ---Just FYI: I recently upgraded my desktop to run 64-bit Intrepid Kubuntu on one of the hard drives, ...

--- End quote ---
Welcome to the club! (we have jackets)

--- Quote from: Destructavator on November 27, 2008, 01:16:42 pm ---...although I'd have to upload one at a time as my upload speed isn't the best (but also isn't the slowest, either).

--- End quote ---
No, that honor would go to me. I connect via 56k dialup... but seldom get a solid connection meaning that my bandwith is ~2-3 kps

--- Quote from: Destructavator on November 27, 2008, 01:16:42 pm ---Still, if anyone else who knows more about linux than I do wants to take care of it, they are more than welcome to.

--- End quote ---
heh, I wish I qualified for that one.

Destructavator:
Here, try this:

http://www.destructavator.com/public/ufoai_2_3_r20437.tar.gz

I've no idea if this package will work or not, but it was built and packaged on 64-bit Intrepid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version