project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Aircraft and Hangar Bug?  (Read 2576 times)

NQue

Aircraft and Hangar Bug?
« on: March 21, 2008, 02:19:54 am »
Hey All,

I was playing the game for the first time, and I accidentally bought a third aircraft (a saracen) while only having one large hangar and one small hangar (already taken up with a stiletto and firebird). I checked it again just there and, with only one large hangar and one small hangar, I was either able to own 1 firebird and 4 of any combination of saracen and stiletto, or 2 firebirds and 2 of any combination of saracen and stiletto. Although I didnt check this, I also presume that I could have owned 6 of a combination of stiletto and saracen. Is this a bug, or is the UFOpaedia wrong?

Offline kracken

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Aircraft and Hangar Bug?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 08:26:44 am »
I was playing the game for the first time, and I accidentally bought a third aircraft (a saracen) while only having one large hangar and one small hangar (already taken up with a stiletto and firebird). I checked it again just there and, with only one large hangar and one small hangar, I was either able to own 1 firebird and 4 of any combination of saracen and stiletto, or 2 firebirds and 2 of any combination of saracen and stiletto. Although I didnt check this, I also presume that I could have owned 6 of a combination of stiletto and saracen. Is this a bug, or is the UFOpaedia wrong?

In 2.2, the number of aircraft you can store in a hangar does not match what is written in the wiki. This "bug" has been fixed in trunk.

NQue

Re: Aircraft and Hangar Bug?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 08:51:08 pm »
AH, great, cheers for the info.  ;D