project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Credit math wrong?  (Read 1944 times)

Quincy

Credit math wrong?
« on: March 29, 2008, 02:45:49 pm »
Guys,

Noob here, so sorry if this has been posted (looked and couldn't find it)...

I had 126459 credits (early in the game, normal difficulty) and was awarded 6550 credits for administrative overhead...

Now my total is 3280682 (I'm rich!).  That doesn't seem right, and certainly removes some of the tension...

btw, I just found the game two weeks ago.  I have to say that you have done an AWESOME job of capturing the spirit of the original while updating and improving it in many ways.  You should be very proud (like you need to hear that from me)....

Offline Doctor J

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Credit math wrong?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 08:09:47 pm »
First off, welcome!  Secondly, the administrative overhead is just one of many fees you get awarded at the beginning of every month.  You get reimbursed for every employee, every aircraft, and every base.  If you hover the cursor over the messages icon [It looks like a clock and a pencil.], you will see many more messages that scrolled below the display point.  I personally wish the monthly financial report would be delivered as an email instead of pushing away messages that you might still want to see, but maybe that's just me.

To get a complete summary of your finances, click the leftmost tab "Organization Statistics" above the message display.  If you are not getting enough financial tension, try playing on a higher difficulty level...

Quincy

Re: Credit math wrong?
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 03:47:24 pm »
Ah, Thanks!  Makes perfect sense....

I'd love to help move this forward...I'm not techie, but maybe could help w/ documentation, etc...

Little more experience first....