project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: ROQ Renders (Intro Animation)  (Read 11137 times)

Offline Mattn

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • https://github.com/mgerhardy/vengi
    • View Profile
    • Vengi Voxel Tools
Re: ROQ Renders (Intro Animation)
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 09:13:40 pm »
btw. can you write your roq experience down to the wiki please? just a few lines with command parameters and so on.

nemchenk

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 09:14:28 pm »
Not the first, or last, time I have to do that! ;D

I do like the way the sunrise chimes with the soundtrack at the end of the round-Earth orbit, mind you :) Good job!

Offline Destructavator

• Combination Multiple Specialty Developer
  • Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • Creater of Scorchcrafter, knows the zarakites...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 03:39:26 am »
btw. can you write your roq experience down to the wiki please? just a few lines with command parameters and so on.

Sure, I hope to have some spare time coming up in the next few days, if that happens I'd be happy to do so.

In the meantime, I just got back into my home, there was a fire in my apartment building, but it's over now - I live in a high-rise building (19 floors total) and the fire was two floors above me.  Fortunately nothing in my home was damaged, including my pet cat who refused to get into the pet carrier (she dived into a corner under furniture), although the whole building still smells a bit like smoke.

Apparently some idiot put food on their stove, left it turned on, and left home.  I'm just glad it didn't spread far before the firemen put it out.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 03:45:00 am by Destructavator »