Technical support > Mac

A number of issues

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mattn:
as a workaround you activate confirm-mode in game options (you click once and hit enter when the route is ok)

this might be a bug in the pathfinding code - what's your system specs?

Vanth:
CPU Type:   PowerPC G4  (2.0)
Number Of CPUs:   1
CPU Speed:   733 MHz
L2 Cache (per CPU):   256 KB
L3 Cache (per CPU):   1 MB
Memory:   512 MB
Bus Speed:   133 MHz
NVidia GEForce2 MX
Mac OSX 10.4.11

Vanth:
I have switched to confirm mode and this surely hels gameplay in that jerky map. Unfortunately it is still not a 100% accurate: at times it happens that even with the confirmed path the trooper ends up a little short or aside of the chosen position. In particular it seems that the problem I mentioned in that peculiar area of the map (between the pedestrian crossing lines and the hole in the tarmac) is still unaffected: the trooper remains where he is in spite of the actions being subtracted, or turns to face the other side. Another problem area seem to be on the right of this one, in front of the nose of the alien starship, where troopers seem unable to go forward: this time the bounding box simply shows the move as impossible. I see there is a ledge and I understand they might be unable to climb unto it, but there seems to be a gap between the ledge and the starship which should be at the same level of the road, still the troopers cannot proceed past the line of the ledge.

Mattn:
please open a bug tracker item at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=805242&group_id=157793&func=browse

be as verbose as possible there - also attach a screenshot of the affected area - thanks

mrwiggles:

--- Quote from: Vanth on February 06, 2008, 02:26:43 am ---
4) Is there a maximum number of bases that can be built? Because I have eight now, would like to built more (and have the credits to do so) but clicking on "Create a New base" does not bring any result.

--- End quote ---

Eight is most likely the limit because in Xcom, the number of bases you were limited too were Eight. And that was limited due to how it stored its information, if I recall correctly a byte for the number of bases. Though I never much found a reason to have more then six really in Xcom. Though I just started playing UFo:Ai, I dont plan on having to many more then that. Currently have four up and going then I had to restart as I ran into the storage bug, I coulndt figure out how to disassemble base facilities. My production base was plagued by it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version