project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Basic economy  (Read 11304 times)

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Basic economy
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 01:31:05 pm »
On the public forums, please use English. If you want to discuss things in Italian, use the PM system.

FrancoC

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 02:16:34 pm »
Yes, the topic is in Coding section and was started in english.

I promise I will not write in italian unless I have no way or knowledge to express in english something related to translation  :)

That is almost a contract :)

Neko

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 02:46:25 pm »
I despise the current implementation of autosell. The player should be able to set which items are auto-sold, should be able to set his preferred minimum stock levels for autosell, and all items should be set by default to NOT be auto-sold.

Regards,
Winter

I really agree.

One question: Is this also the source of the Plasma rifles and Ammo found on the free market? I don't think it's realistic that even bolter rifles show up on the market, but to see plasma weapons there strikes me as very unrealistic.

Panthera Leo

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 11:08:07 pm »
Contracts for arms manufacture. I'd remember reading one way or the other, but seeing PHALANX is supplied by the world's military I don't see the problem with them releasing the specs of new research to it's suppliers. The suppliers then turn around and make them for PHALANX or the world military.

Which would allow for some leeway in the story. Why hasn't the player run into a 1,000,000 vs 8 mission? PHALANX is the speer tip responsible for guarding the planet, but that doesn't be the rest of the planet is inept , and sitting on it's hands.

Edit: If I may reference it, in the Stargate TV series the flag ship teams are the one doing most of the cool stuff, and making galaxy altering decision; However, but that doesn't mean the rest of the teams are not doing anything. It just means when that needs to be done they call on the flag ship team.

Edit:I/O ERR 0x00000001 English != My friend. Need English++ ... (Fixed more grammatical errors then I want to admit.)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 09:08:23 am by Panthera Leo »

Offline shevegen

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2008, 01:52:33 pm »
Yes, very hard means you kinda are poor extremely quickly.

But what is more annoying is that, on very hard level, you cant find soldiers to replace dead soldiers ... that is even more difficult for me, because my guys die all the time in hard levels