Technical support > Mac

MacBook and Window Sizing

(1/2) > >>

TwoADay:
Congrats on 2.2, it loaded great. Thanks for creating an esy to manage .dmg

I had some issues with the window size however - the bottom of the window is below the screen, so one cannot scroll down on the tactical map. I attempted to run full screen once I noticed this, but it wouldn't go full screen. I would act as if it were trying, but it would revert to windowed mode, and keep the box unchecked.

As anyone else experienced this?

Once again, congrats.

TwoADay:
Found 2 more little errors:

I started a new game with the same profile. No text loaded (intro, or the 4 letters waiting in the mailbox). Any Ideas as to how to restore that?

I had a crash on the first level. I think I was moving too fast between elevations. Unfortunately, forgot how to create an error log on that kind of thing. Ill be happy to help squash some bugs now that I can easily load the software.

eleazar:

--- Quote from: TwoADay on January 26, 2008, 08:22:21 pm ---Found 2 more little errors:

I started a new game with the same profile. No text loaded (intro, or the 4 letters waiting in the mailbox). Any Ideas as to how to restore that?

I had a crash on the first level. I think I was moving too fast between elevations. Unfortunately, forgot how to create an error log on that kind of thing. Ill be happy to help squash some bugs now that I can easily load the software.

--- End quote ---

I had the no-text error once.  After restarting my mac it went away.

The changing elevation thing is a known error with 2.2.  I've avoided using the up and down arrows and not crashed for several days.

cordobatim:
I get the same issues on my MacBook. Possibly due to the window sizing, I couldn't get the window to scroll down.

I was getting text before, but now I don't, even though nothing has changed. And I get the random crashes. :-(

BadMrMojo:

--- Quote from: TwoADay on January 26, 2008, 08:22:21 pm ---I started a new game with the same profile. No text loaded (intro, or the 4 letters waiting in the mailbox). Any Ideas as to how to restore that?

--- End quote ---

Also, see this thread for more of the same. Resetting the language, exiting and starting back up seems to make it stick permanently as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version