Technical support > Mac

UFOpedia question

<< < (2/5) > >>

Aledrinker:

--- Quote from: Mattn on January 24, 2008, 12:47:03 pm ---yes, looks like missing mo files (language files) or errors in loading them - please start with ./ufo +set developer 1 and post the output of the language selection console output

--- End quote ---

How do I start UFO like that?

BTAxis:
He just told you.
./ufo +set developer 1

Aledrinker:

--- Quote from: BTAxis on January 24, 2008, 04:52:19 pm ---He just told you.
./ufo +set developer 1

--- End quote ---

Oh! in the terminal!  sorry

There's waaaay to much stuff to post it all so here's a bit of it:

CL_LanguageInit()... language settings are stored in configuration: none
CL_LanguageInit()... deflang: none
CL_LanguageTest()... using mo files from '/Users/jeff/Applications/UFO/UFOAI.app/base/i18n/'
CL_LanguageTest()... using mo files from '/Users/jeff/Applications/UFO/UFOAI.app/base/i18n/'
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'ja' with locale 'ja_JP.utf8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'ja' with locale 'ja_JP.UTF-8' found.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'th' with locale 'th_TH.uft8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'th' with locale 'th_TH.UTF-8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'th' with locale 'th.uft8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'th' with locale 'th.UTF-8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... not possible to use language 'th'.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'sv' with locale 'sv_FI.utf8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'sv' with locale 'sv_SE.utf8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'sv' with locale 'sv.utf8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'sv' with locale 'sv_FI.UTF-8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'sv' with locale 'sv_SE.UTF-8' found.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'ru' with locale 'ru_UA.utf8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'ru' with locale 'ru_RU.utf8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'ru' with locale 'ru.utf8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'ru' with locale 'ru_UA.UTF8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'ru' with locale 'ru_RU.UTF8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'ru' with locale 'ru.UTF-8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... not possible to use language 'ru'.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'pt_BR' with locale 'pt_PT.utf8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'pt_BR' with locale 'pt_BR.utf8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'pt_BR' with locale 'pt.utf8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'pt_BR' with locale 'pt_PT.UTF-8' found.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'it' with locale 'it_IT.utf8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'it' with locale 'it_CH.utf8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'it' with locale 'it.utf8' not found on your system.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'it' with locale 'it_IT.UTF-8' found.
CL_LanguageTest()... language 'fr' with locale 'fr_LU.utf8' not found on your system.

BTAxis:
If you want to post large amounts of text, use www.pastebin.com.

Aledrinker:
I just threw them in a txt file:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/jeff128/errors.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version