Technical support > Mac

2.2 Mac dmg install

<< < (9/10) > >>

tchristney:
Great news! I advise all Mac users to use the newest version. There are some strange things going on with the old version which means that you may end up having two instances of the SDL library running. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, trust me that it is unlikely to be a good thing.

legend_c4a@yahoo.com:
Well! now that I have this game up and running, I absolutely love it. god damn this game brings back memories! great job fellas, keep up the good work. the only complaint I have is that I wish the game would give you a better idea of which soldier is under attack, thats about it for now, oh I also ran into a little problem where one of my soldiers walked into a garbage can and couldn't move for the rest of the mission, he could shoot just not move. no big deal it only happened once.

anyway, let me go back and play some more.

tchristney:
Problems like that can be fixed if they are recorded properly. Note down the level and location and if you can remember, the exact sequence of clicks that resulted in getting stuck (i.e. where he started from and where he was pointing when he started, where you clicked him to move to, etc. The more information the better!) Then follow the information in the bug reporting page and hopefully somebody will be able to fix it for the next release.

Mattn:
yes, please make a screenshot of such situations - F12 is the key to make some - and open a bugtracker[1] item

[1] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=805242&group_id=157793&func=browse

legend_c4a@yahoo.com:
Yikes! all I remember is this, it was a mission at a supermarket, and there was a garbage can in the entrance of the supermarket, I thought I had sent the soldier to the other side of the wall but he walked right up to the garbage can and he was done for the rest of the mission. I will make sure to take a pic and keep all the info the next time something like that happens. besides that, the game is way too much fun, and exactly what I was hoping for, keep up the good work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version