project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Havoc in the Wiki  (Read 3428 times)

Offline Bandobras

• Captain
    • View Profile
Havoc in the Wiki
« on: June 29, 2006, 03:41:14 am »
I've made a lot of changes to the Equipment part of the wiki. If I lost your page, please try to find it (using the Search function) and link it where it belongs. If you do not like the new setup, please discuss it here first, before reverting to the old wiki equipment categorization.

Thank you. :)

Offline Bandobras

• Captain
    • View Profile
Havoc in the Wiki
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 07:28:02 pm »
I'll be AFK most of July and perhaps some part of August as well. Please help with the wiki (especially the Equipment pages)! Correct, discuss, write down your suggestions. Just be gentle with the original texts --- much of it is from the original authors, so it's our heritage. You can always propose even your most destructive updates on the "discussion" pages.

Thank you and nice working!

Offline Bandobras

• Captain
    • View Profile
Havoc in the Wiki
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 01:21:33 am »
So, I'm back for a moment and I managed to make another havoc, this time changing the research tree. Please have a look at the wiki and comment there or here.

Offline Bandobras

• Captain
    • View Profile
Havoc in the Wiki
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 11:33:21 pm »
I'll be away for several days. Please listen to mattn and be good to the wiki (correct, fill in the gaps, etc.). There is really a lot you can contribute. Yes, YOU! See for example http://ufo.myexp.de/wiki/index.php/TODO#Creative_writing

See you!