project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: I just hate mine01 map!  (Read 2623 times)

vvb

I just hate mine01 map!
« on: June 17, 2007, 01:40:25 pm »
I can walk through all maps I've seen before without losses. Except ONE map. It's mine01. I just hate it. There are so many levels and messy design, that almost evertime one-two of my soldiers are die. Aliens are seen them before I can see aliens...
Can anybody give some sort of advice to walk through this map without losses?
Anyway, map is great. I just hate it. That's all.

Wanderer

Re: I just hate mine01 map!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 08:29:52 pm »
Quote from: "vvb"
I can walk through all maps I've seen before without losses. Except ONE map. It's mine01. I just hate it. There are so many levels and messy design, that almost evertime one-two of my soldiers are die. Aliens are seen them before I can see aliens...
Can anybody give some sort of advice to walk through this map without losses?
Anyway, map is great. I just hate it. That's all.

Use the shaft in the top that drops you to bottom level, and work your way up, or bring a LOT of grenades, and clear rooms just for giggles as you work your way down.

Offline XaverXN

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
I just hate mine01 map!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 06:32:59 pm »
Some time ago this was possible:
Turn around once you're down the first stairs, go to the shaft directly behind it. You could see about 5 aliens standing on the lowest level in a group doing nothing. Take grenades or a heavy/explosive weapon and blast most of the aliens in this level to hell.

I don't know if the spawn points are still like that because I think I reported this as a bug once ...  :roll: