project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: suggested improvement list  (Read 2045 times)

idefix

suggested improvement list
« on: May 20, 2007, 12:26:33 pm »
enable creation of kits for soldiers: define weapon kits and location on a  soldier and then assign kits, not individual items. This would save a LOT of time

define stock amounts for  stored items: i.e. automatically purchase items as they get used

automatically check in wounded soldiers into hospital (worst one 1st)

enable destruction of property: shooting down walls is a must

I've read some plans for further developments and am looking forward to  their implementation

haudegen

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 12:26:55 pm »
I would also appreciate weapon kits.

Stock amounts: I'm not sure if I would like this, particularly if money would be short.

I don't even know how to check in wounded soldiers into hospital. (Since the newly hired soldiers have superhuman abilities, it's no need to let them survive ... but of course this should change)

destruction of property: you mean during a base attack?

Offline blondandy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 03:36:19 pm »
At the moment you have to click on the picture of the hospital building, to get the hospital management screen. This is rather inconsistent, this point has been discussed in an earlier thread...

Since the newly hired soldiers have superhuman abilities, it's no need to let them survive

Try playing a harder diffficulty. You should find you have to preserve even the troops with poor stats, because you get so few to start with (and less extra ones to choose from each month). playing with an inaccurate soldier is better than trying to complete a mission with fewer than 8 soldiers.

Offline XaverXN

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 11:26:42 pm »
I think I read somewhere the superhuman soldiers are a bug that will be dealt with...?