project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Dead civilians in successful mission doesnt count?  (Read 4016 times)

laclongquan

Dead civilians in successful mission doesnt count?
« on: April 02, 2009, 05:44:29 am »
From the search I get that only dead civs in failed and ignored mission count. What I didnt get is whether dead civilians in successful mission count. I had to retry missions quite a few times to reduce them dead which is quite a bugger.

Currently I am playing 2.2

odie

Re: Dead civilians in successful mission doesnt count?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 05:10:49 am »
Hi laclongquan,

i believe that this dead civilians count no longer is implemented in later 2.3 versions (currently in development).

Maybe try a 2.3 developers' built? :)

laclongquan

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 07:47:33 am »
Nuuuuh! Let's the guinea pigs go first. Stable version 2.2 is good enough for me.

Anyway, for 2.2 is the dead civilian in successful mission has any effects on the game?

odie

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 07:15:18 am »
Nuuuuh! Let's the guinea pigs go first. Stable version 2.2 is good enough for me.

Anyway, for 2.2 is the dead civilian in successful mission has any effects on the game?
If i did not remember wrongly, one of the versions that accounts for dead civilians = once u reached that nos, u lose the game.... GAME OVER.

Yupz, painful reality that isnt so realistic. So hence, new versions now in development - the developers have opted that out. Instead, it will lower the happiness rating of that nation the mission was in. :)