project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Gameplay - How to shot enemy? (second try ^^)  (Read 3786 times)

Sanguinius83

Gameplay - How to shot enemy? (second try ^^)
« on: March 27, 2007, 03:20:02 pm »
Hi all
I know there is another post with this subject but reading it, i didn't found any solution to solve my problem ...

How it is possible to open fire ? In fact the only way i founded it is to use the automotical fire during the ET turn, it is impossible to open fire during my turn. There is a red cross when i target the enemy ...

Of course, i'm sure i have anough time point (i don't remeber the nam in english, it isn't my language) and my rang is correct (i havn't got any obstacle on my line of fire).

I think it is a bug because it is impossible to play, of course, the ET will gian the fight, slowy but certainly ...

Have fun with this game ...

... and congratulation for the dev team, nice work from France ;-)

++ Sanguinius83

Offline Mattn

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • https://github.com/mgerhardy/vengi
    • View Profile
    • Vengi Voxel Tools
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 05:05:52 pm »
if you already have the red cross you should be able to just hit the left mouse button and shot.

which hud design are you using?

Sanguinius83

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 09:27:53 am »
Thank you for your answer Mattn, but when i say i have a red cross on my target, that means it isn't a red target that allow me to open fire. It is the red cross that forbbiden me to open fire.

I'm an old played of X-com series and i know that i must choice my fire before firing and i choice my type of fire.

I selecte my type of fire, i'm sure i have enought time point, my weapon have enought ammo and it is impossible to open fire .... all the time i have the red cross and i can't shoot them ....

I havn"t got the slightest idea hwo to open fire in this game, the only thing i can do is to keep enought time point to open fire during the aliens turn but the victory is hard .... very hard ...

Anybody has an idea of solution please ???  :(

Sanguinius83 from France

Offline Mattn

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • https://github.com/mgerhardy/vengi
    • View Profile
    • Vengi Voxel Tools
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 10:34:53 am »
are you using confirm actions featuree? then you have to hit enter to start the shooting

Sanguinius83

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 02:46:22 pm »
Thanks for the answers, the problem is solve since the v2.1
Nice work ;-)
++
Sanguinius83 from France