project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: new versions 2.0 and 2.1  (Read 2858 times)

Offline Czert

• Rookie
    • View Profile
new versions 2.0 and 2.1
« on: March 18, 2007, 02:27:01 pm »
browsing on wiki I found practicaly no task is leaving for 2.0 - why is not relased ?
Particles ? I can live with old. I would like to see new features/bugfixes.
 Please, relase 2.0 ASAP.(yesterday was late  :lol: ).
And for 2.1 - here is only leving translation/desciption for tech - updated translation can be easily relased as RC2 or 2.1.1
Is to many monhts after relaing last relase of UFO. Many playeers stop plaing because of (aleady fixed, but not relased) bugs and features.  And more players - more suggestions.  :wink:

Offline Zenerka

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: new versions 2.0 and 2.1
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 04:00:15 pm »
Quote from: "Czert"
browsing on wiki I found practicaly no task is leaving for 2.0 - why is not relased ?

Because it won't be released at all. We abandon 2.0 source code and focused on 2.1 last weeks.

I would like to see new features/bugfixes.

So do I. That's why we are preparing to release 2.1 instead of 2.0.

And for 2.1 - here is only leving translation/desciption for tech - updated translation can be easily relased as RC2 or 2.1.1

Not only that. There are several issues and bugs left, which are blocking the release, but I think that upcoming week (or in the worst case next week) is the timeline.

Deamon_Knight

new versions 2.0 and 2.1
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 02:51:40 am »
I know we'd all like a free version of a game as cool as Xcom NOW, but we can wait if they are working on it. Just be sure to post the code if you guys loose time for the project. Makes me wish I knew some decent programming.