project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: SVN access  (Read 5002 times)

Rei

SVN access
« on: August 11, 2006, 10:13:42 pm »
As I've been making patches to fix bugs and add in new features, SVN access would be nice.  Presently, I've been having to interface through another developer  ;)

Would anyone be willing to grant me access?  I promise not to make any major changes without permission.  :)

Offline Mattn

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • https://github.com/mgerhardy/vengi
    • View Profile
    • Vengi Voxel Tools
SVN access
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 11:13:18 pm »
done - welcome on the team

Rei

SVN access
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 12:27:08 am »
Thank you very much.  :)

I'll try to hop on IRC some time this weekend to discuss the (currently in the code but disabled) patch that makes it so that countries care whether you actually fight the UFOs or not, and potential improvements to it (such as taking into account what percent of civilians survive and aliens are killed).  There's also another one about country names, based on suggestions from the forum.  Lastly, there was one about sounds, but from what I understand, it's already been fully added to SVN.  ;)

Kaithro

SVN access
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 11:04:08 pm »
I wouldn't mind knowing how to get ahold of the SVN code too.  I'm pretty rusty in the coding department, but I think I could get up to speed enough to try finding bugs or make small changes.  I also have to look up on CVS, until I know it better I'd be inclined to submit code to a senior project member rather than upload it into the SVN directories (if that's possible.)

*** Edit ***
heh.. again I find what I need in the wiki.  Tortoise is downloading away here so I guess I should have the trunk source eventually.