project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: No Nightly Builds ? Ufo AI site stopped?  (Read 4200 times)

Offline cpsogoj

• Rookie
    • View Profile
No Nightly Builds ? Ufo AI site stopped?
« on: April 11, 2020, 11:19:44 am »
Hi! First, I was searching for new updates from ufo ai, but the page only shows new updates from 2 years ago! From april 2018!

Secondly, the nightly builds section is not working.

Whats happening?

Thanks!

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: No Nightly Builds ? Ufo AI site stopped?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 11:45:35 pm »
Hi! First, I was searching for new updates from ufo ai, but the page only shows new updates from 2 years ago! From april 2018!

Secondly, the nightly builds section is not working.

Whats happening?

Thanks!

Hi,

The development has slowed down, there are not many commits (there is a few), and not many news to share. And yes, it is my fault, I could have been more active, sorry. ;)
Also, recently the site has moved to a new server and certain services were not migrated. For example the buildbot that generated the nightly builds we might replace with another solution in the future. When I get there..

One could think that now as the world slowed down also, we have more time for our hobby projects, but the truth is that Real Life became even more complicated, leaving even less time for fun.

I think to boost the progress on UFO:AI again we need fresh blood! - No, not literally, we are not vampires. But we need more people who has the time and willing to participate in the project.

-geever

Offline cpsogoj

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: No Nightly Builds ? Ufo AI site stopped?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 08:56:06 pm »
Hi! Thanks for the reply.

So I am lucky to have a night build that I downloaded some time ago (I have no idea when).

I understand you, things are not easy. My work at a distance is worst than normal. At least I am at home with my family and lucky enough to get paid (for my work at distance).

I am not of any help, because I am not good at computers, nevertheless I spent my whole work time within a computer and thats boring enough.

Lets wait for better days. They will come!