project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: WTF!!  (Read 3279 times)

danntheman

WTF!!
« on: January 08, 2007, 06:31:17 am »
hi there well i started playing the game i did a couple missions and some of my men died eventually all of them and i cant get any more solders how am i  supposed play the game without solders

all i want to know how to do is Get more solders theres no names in the hire/fire list and no noticeable options that allow me to get more

i am pissed and probably not posting right if you need any more information tell me

PsyWarrior

WTF!!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 11:03:45 pm »
Try playing with an easier difficulty setting. It will help you retain your personnel, and also you start with more people in the "Hire Personnel" list, so you can recrew if you lose a few troops.

Unfortunately, it seems like repopulating the list isn't implemented yet, so the people you get in the list at the beginning is the lot. Later, new people will appear in the list as the game progresses.

For now, you just have to not get your squad killed in order to complete 2.0-RC6 :roll:

-PsyW

hardyvoje

WTF!!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 01:42:10 am »
Just wait until end of the month, at 1st february you'll have new soldiers to employ... and every month same... I was in similar situation playing UFOAI for first time

at this moment you don't need medics,
and there is no so big profit if you're producing weapons with workers.

PsyWarrior

WTF!!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 07:09:05 pm »
Ah, I see...

*shoots self in head*

I was thinking it would be like the earlier tech demo, where you get new recruits at the conclusion of each mission. I was wrong :roll:

-PsyW