project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: "Market" view should stay open when iterating through bases  (Read 3013 times)

Offline anonymissimus

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
"Market" view should stay open when iterating through bases
« on: October 25, 2014, 04:34:37 pm »
When the market view is open, clicking onto "next base" in the top left sets the view to the next base's buildings instead of the previously viewed items category. This was not the case in 2.5.
If I, for instance, want to make sure that every base has exactly 20 incendiary grenades in its storage, I want to have the equipment category continuously open when switching through bases (as it was in 2.5). As it's now, an additional click is needed for every base, and I cannot immediately compare the goods amount. You can imagine how annoying doing it is to do that for lots of item types.
It does remember the category which was open though (primary weapons, secondary weapons and so on).

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: "Market" view should stay open when iterating through bases
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 05:01:26 pm »
Please note that bugs/requests not submitted to our tracker might be lost. The forum is not s suitable platform for tracking tickets.

I'd encourage you to use the Bug/Feature Tracker for Feature requests: http://ufoai.org/bugs/

-geever

Offline Internecivus

• Rookie
  • Sometimes I Code
    • View Profile
Re: "Market" view should stay open when iterating through bases
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 09:34:35 am »
Can you confirm on a bugtracker whether the fix works for you or not.